Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Peridot from Szarka's treasures

A peaceful day spent with a wonderful lady and her delightful family (declared eccentric by some, downright homey to me *grin*). The beads! The color! Everywhere, something beautiful. I think I spent most of the day totally dazed and distracted by the muse, who was trying to decide which lovely temptations HAD to go home Immediately. So distracted that I never touched or even thought about the wire project which is my constant companion, abandoned on the floor...

Finally back at home, when I slowed in my drooling and fondling, this lovely faceted peridot begged to try on most of the wardrobe in my apparently meager stash of silver and finally decided to sit between two lovely Bali beads. During this search, out jumped the lovely Danish Knot, acquired during a link swap on WWJ. Hey Bonnie G.W., recognize your handiwork? I think it's perfect to suspend this lovely collection. Thank you so much for sharing!

Dangling beneath - four tiny rectangles of peridot and two luscious amethyst brios. The lovely peridot chips do dual duty, worn either long or lariat style, as in the pitiful picture. (I Must master the settings on this camera!!!)

Thank you, dearest Sz, for a lovely and most memorable day!
Edit Fri pm - This picture provides a bit different effect. Found it tonight in the raw photo file... I know, it's cattywampus, but I like the coloring better...

No comments: