Monday, May 23, 2011

A recap of Trees of Life - some old some new

Hello Austin! Here's some eye candy for your tree making adventure!
Most important thing to know, all trees are different, the wonkier the better.
Leave a comment!
















I'm thinking about putting together a tutorial with all the tips and tricks I can think of, for all the versions I've done over the years. Interested? Leave a comment!

Many trees are currently available in my ArtFire shop. Adopt one today!
http://Sherrys-Jewels.com

7 comments:

KayzKreationz said...

I always enjoy your work Sherry. A tutorial would be great. I've also enjoyed the classes I've taken from you.

~Sherry~ said...

Thank you, luv! Some days I really miss teaching!

Dragon said...

Tree tute - YES PLEASE. We can all benefit from your years of working out the 'kinks' so to speak!

~Sherry~ said...

Weellllll, let's all send up prayers and poke my muse, 'cause she's running one of those rambly commentaries thru my pea brain and I can't quite see how to organize all the aspects, yet....
Once thru a simple tree and then tear apart the alternatives? Might work....

Cathi said...

Yes please! I just found your blog and I'm in love.

Unknown said...

Hi Sherry...I just found your blog and I am LOVIN all the eye candy...I ADORE the trees and have yet to make one because I rely so much on tutorials to get started, then kinda strike out on my own. I'd LOVE to have your expertise behind my wire and pliers...PRETTY PLEASE???? Thanks in advance!!

Unknown said...

Discovered you on Pinterest Sherry. Glad I did. Your work is brilliant! I've just made my first wire wrapped cuff and am eager to learn more wire wrapping techniques.So yes please!x