Friday, June 08, 2007

Boring update

Ugggggggg, it's been a long spring! I've morphed thru several computers, (dear hunny collects them and tinkers, good exercise for a stroke addled brain) and a couple of OS's. Today, I am using XP and hopeful that all the crashing is done. *grin* Now I must learn how to use it.... uggggggg again

I have a *new* camera, an hp R725 which has some wowie kazowie features. Fingers crossed that when I plug it in the computer, all will proceed properly. Such has not been the case to date. A long and winding road. LOL

Now, hopefully, fingers, toes and eyes crossed, I will have time for jewelry making and can post something new!!!! But first I must make more copper/magnetic hemastuff cuffs. *heavy sigh*

So, happy day, everyone! Thanks for checking in and come back often. You just never know what may turn up!

2 comments:

sally450 said...

Just a quick note to thank you for your generosity in sharing your technique for the beautiful copper bezels you create. I saw your article in Step By Step Wire magazine (summer preview 2007) and just can't wait to try it out. Your work inspired me!

Thanks again.

Sherry said...

Awwwww, you're so very welcome, m'dear! I adore SBS Wire, they are growing by leaps and bounds.
Have you joined WWJ at yahoo? Or my little group Wire_Wrap_Texas? Many more caring sharing wire artists on both groups.
When you get around to trying the bezel, remember to pull as tight as possible, pack the weaving down after every few turns, and hold your tongue right. *g* Holler if you need any help or clarification.
sherrys.jewels at gmail. com
huggiez
~Sherry~