Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Class photos finally uploaded

Yippeeee mostly, I have tentative internet connection at home, again. Although some days the flipping thing blinks on and off every few minutes for a few minutes... allllll day long.... grrrrrrrrr
Thanks to god I am a night owl by nature!


The following posts cover all planned classes for the months of Oct thru Dec. Most are on Friday, but because of holidays and and the wonderfully fun Dickens Fest in Bracken Village, a few classes will be held on Wednesdays instead.

You can find the sign up form with Paypal link and other details on the calendar pages at -
And The Bead Goes On
Scroll down the store home page to find a map.

Can't make it on the designated date? Visiting from out of the area? Perhaps we can set up a special class just for you! Email me - sherrys.jewels@ gmail.com
Sorry, no classes on the weekend, I'm committed to my booth.

See you in class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, just found your blog, and what amazing work you do! I especially love your Trees Of Life.