Monday, January 12, 2009

Classes at Austin Bead Jamboree - Jan 23-25

I've been invited to teach at the Bead Jamboree Shows in Texas. My first gig will be in Austin.

Austin Bead Jamboree Austin, Texas
Friday, Saturday and Sunday January 23rd, 24th, 25th --
Fri and Sat - 10am-5pm, Sunday 11am-4pm
Crockett Center 10601 North Lamar Blvd. Austin, TX 78753

Public Welcome, Free Admission, Free Parking

Retail & Wholesale

There will be a drawing each day for a $100.00 dollar shopping spree at 1:00pm

You do not have to be present to win.



I've been putzing with the class roster for too long, trying to gather the "best" classes to offer. I'm making myself crazy, so here y'all go. Pick the classes that suit you best.
Feed back would be welcome!
(Corpus and San Antonio students - there's time to make requests before I set YOUR schedules for May and June.)
********************************
Sign up immediately, space will be limited. Email me NOW! sherrys.jewels@gmail.com
********************************
Two hour classes are $30 and One hour classes are $15.
All supplies are included and I will have tools for your use, but you are welcome to bring along your own.

If you need tools but don't know the difference between jewelry and auto mechanic tools, be sure to attend the Intro to jewelry class, to learn about my favorites.

All my classes are suitable for beginners and fun for the Professional. Come learn my secrets.

**** Friday, 10am-5pm
* 10:30-12:30 - Intro to Wire - The Serpentine Bracelet
* 1-2 - Intro to jewelry - tools, stringing, finishing
* 2:30-4:30 - Rings for your Fingers and Toes - Explore a variety of styles

**** Saturday 10am-5pm
* 10:30-12:30 - Border Wrap a Square Stone into a Pendant -*The* basic technique for turning flat objects into jewelry
* 1-2 - Intro to jewelry - tools, stringing, finishing
* 2:30-4:30 - Toodles Weave Ring - Learn my technique, first published in Step by Step Wire

**** Sunday 11am-4pm
* 10:30 - 12:30 - Twisty Bracelet - Weave your favorite color Czech beads into a fun little bracelet.
* 1-3 - Tree of Life

Pictures will soon be added to this post, so bookmark it and check back often. Here are a few-



No comments: