Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Finally, photos of the other projects for Bead Jamboree!

Holey moley walkamolee, if it could go wrong, it did. Latest bump in my road, the camera is freezing up and then telling me the "card is unreadable" and "reset the camera." What's a "reset"??? Where did I put that instruction book....

Sooooo, I pulled out the little Fuji and got these shots, nearly suitable, sort of...

These trees are not quite so wonky as they appear. Character! That's it, they have character! The one on the right needs another limb or two, come see how to add them.

The Twisty Bracelet with Czech beads. These beads are yummie! Want some? Click here and scroll down.


We're going to play with rings! How many can you make in 2 hours?
The Intro to Wire Serpent Bracelet. How many ways can you see to use these components? There are at least 8 earring combinations here.
Click here for the schedule and the other class photos.
See you in Austin!
Hey, there's still time to sign up online and reserve Your seat.
sherrys.jewels@gmail.com

2 comments:

Mei Tan said...

Hi Sherry! I have awarded you the Lemonade award for your blog because it shows an attitude of gratitude, uplifting and has good content. Pick it up at:
http://wireblissmei.blogspot.com
Mei

KayzKreationz said...

Thanks Sherry, it was a fun class today (Kay & Karla-don't take my work away from me) You said something about asking for a pdf file? I guess for the directions to the bracelet or ring or something. I'll keep watching for your other projects and classes.

http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com