Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Merry Blessed Christmas to each and every one!

Perhaps some wonder why - I wish you enough - ?
Those who have been around email chains since forever probably recognize it. I spent some time tonight, wandering thru google, and found some interesting versions. I also found Bob Perkins, who says he's the original author, and says it was featured in Chicken Soup for the Grieving Soul. Spend some time wandering around his site.
Here is the pertinent part, and my wish for each of you - May you have a life filled with just enough good things to sustain you -

"I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much
bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye."

My dear friends, I wish YOU enough...

No comments: